A PLACE TO SHARE MY SCRAPBOOKING/PAPERCRAFTING, GIFT ITEMS AND KITS!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Passages 9 x 9 Memory Showcase Accordian Album (CTMH)

This accordian album was created using the CTMH Passages Workshops on the Go Kit.  I added the raw accordian album, a few extra papers, fun embellishments, along with our On Target and Irresistible Dimensional Elements.  I am soooo addicted to the sewing element.  It definitely adds great detail!  My son and I enjoyed creating this album, featuring the Quebec school trip he experienced during his last year in Junior High.  A great memory keepsake!  I will be hosting a workshop for this project in August/September.  Can't attend, order as a Workshop by Mail Kit and create it at your convenience!   Contact me if you are interested at sharonb@myctmh.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails