A PLACE TO SHARE MY SCRAPBOOKING/PAPERCRAFTING, GIFT ITEMS AND KITS!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Update - Breast Cancer

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I last posted on my blog.  I have just recently been diagnosed with Invasive Lobular Breast Cancer.  It's been a difficult time,  I am preparing for my first chemo treatment on Tuesday morning.  To all my customers, club members and friends, I will be setting up a blog on my cancer journey.  I have found it impossible to keep up with returning emails and phone calls over the past month.    I will be continuing to work my CTMH business regarding orders and customer support, post upcoming Workshops by Mail, promotions, etc.  I will be posting three estimated ordering dates for each month.   This way, I have parcels coming only three times a month, rather than throughout the month.  Obviously, urgent orders can be accommodated.   Parties and home workshops will be postponed for a minimum of six months.

Thanks to all of you....maybe this is a great opportunity to get some of my own personal scrapbooking done and organization of photos.  One day at a time ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails