A PLACE TO SHARE MY SCRAPBOOKING/PAPERCRAFTING, GIFT ITEMS AND KITS!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Update - Breast Cancer



Apologies to everyone.  I haven't been very good about posting on my blog lately.  I am waiting for my fourth chemotherapy treatment, which was suppose to be on Tuesday.   It has been delayed until next week due to my white blood count being too low.  I have been having problems with this since my second treatment.  After next week, I have four left.  So far so good, other than the first week, when I struggle with major fatigue, nausea and abdominal pain.  Fun, fun, fun!  I currently post my journey on my facebook account.  Most of my friends and family encourage me to post there as often as I can, so they can follow my progress.   Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.  I hope to find the time and energy soon and get back to creating.  When I do, I will be back to posting new ideas and creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails