A PLACE TO SHARE MY SCRAPBOOKING/PAPERCRAFTING, GIFT ITEMS AND KITS!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book/Catalog


The Idea Book cover features "Stella" a new paper pack, a couple new stamp sets:  "Fashionista", "Just for You" and "Urban Alphabet".  Along with the "Stella" paper are the "Stella Complements Canvas Shapes", "Seaside Wooden Shapes", "Pewter Badge Buttons" and the ever popularCricut Art Philosophy!

*Place an order of $50 or more on my website and I'll send you a Spring/Summer Idea book for FREE!   CLICK HERE FOR MY WEBSITE!  Place  an order directly through me and I will include a copy of a Spring/Summer Idea book and papercraft gift with your order.   Email me at sharonscrapbooking@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails